Friday, May 30, 2008

How Lon G Does It Take For Melanoma To Spread



I am beginning to seriously think that everything is corrupt .... I looked and looked
shows and I just can not understand how they can be regarded as such.
I look around, I observe people and I can not understand a lot of enthusiasm!
I do not see my way to see the art as "the best", but I do not understand ...
do not understand how you can get excited by images
unnecessary
where you put them all ... just because it
scene where the light of a neon I colored it shoots on her face
where the (absurdly)
mechanical ... where the nude becomes fashionable (and for me it is absurd to suggest)
where the television becomes THEATRE name. But to whom do I
if not just for me.
Where did the art!? Where is the emotion
... Where is the magic that has always encompassed the theater, what
without the need for projectors let you travel you So why rape into applause, so why continue?!


Silvana Pirone


0 comments:

Post a Comment