Saturday, August 28, 2010

Should I Get A Brazilian

Relationships, relationships, marriages, escapades, lovers.

Writes a friend face (internal message):

Dear Max I'm having an affair outside the marriage that took me like never before. I feel younger, sexually active, I think of him often and are imbued with feelings as when I was 16. He, my age, I live the usual condition, and we are very happy to have this relationship. There is one problem though: while I'm totally immersed in their lives riding the emotions strong, he lives on and off, sometimes present and sometimes not, and can not figure out if I'm pretending and I relegated to a mere sexual release, or are merely different to handle the situation. Since you are "man" and enjoy reading your posts, but very often directed close to reality, what I suggest trying to understand or to leave my doubt?
If you do not publish the name you can do a post on the application. B.

difficult question and a response spectrum at 360 °. So I left the wonderful feeling that you're living, or a rediscovery of ourselves at a young age really. From your words I can infer that you are a 30 and over, if you're married, you certainly have some experience already of marriage. It seems to me also to understand that you are not accustomed of an extra-marital escapades, and this puts you in a position to live the story with strong emotions, precisely those that have young. I think I understand how you will feel at this moment because of heart palpitations are the strongest and the most shocking and even those that are in many cases they make hasty decisions that lead to painful separations. That said one must remember that we are faced with two different elements from each other is: a man and a woman, almost identical morphologically, but at the extremes in fact use the brain. Obviously there is a prevalence between the two, although each tends to bring water to his mill. From personal experience I can tell you that women are wonderful (hence my nature distinctly hetero) and I learned a lot from you and understand your condition at this time. But remember, you're dealing with a man who has a different view, a bit like watching the same old picture from another side. He does not live on and off, it certainly will use for a sexual outlet. If so there would be a step "positive", but only the classic one hit and exit via the kind of squalid fashion "trombamico / a" very popular among young people. We men are like sex: great involvement to orgasm, then let those 20, 30 minutes of detachment because we have a little "take back". You do not know how to say that he is alternating, of course I do not think that you are all-day "piece," then I assume that your feelings come from contact by letter, translated in our day, sms, email, facebook and whatever ' more ... Personally, despite being the "son" of technology, the tools just mentioned I like to use pure cazzeggiano and not to seek confirmation or to discuss the worst. Today we are all with his head bent on our cellphones glued to our monitors, and when we find ourselves face to face we say? If you use him for a mere sexual release you'll hear very well, signals are often too obvious. But if your relationship goes beyond that to leave him at the time of emergence in time and manner that is most befitting (you spell it?), Judging it not for the messages that you send, but simply by what shows you when you are together. When you're not with a person's time is frozen and waiting to see her again ... ardi If you obstruct this spell, then report it back to what you live every day with your husband, a relationship that time has changed, has made it routine force play, maybe because they have run out of things to say or what to do ... It is not a defeat, however, if there is a mutual respect, you're just going through the unthinkable, che fino a qualche anno fa lo giudicavi "disonesto" e moralmente ingiusto, perchè alla fine siamo un pò schiavi della società in cui viviamo. Ovviamente c'è anche chi li ha travisati questi concetti, sganzandosi a destra e a manca senza il minimo ritegno, ma queste, come ho già scritto in un post precedente, sono bestie che non cercano l'emozione ma solo uno sfogo... Sappi attendere le "mosse" dell'altro. Se ti va di fare un affermazione, non ti aspettare per forza la risposta. I sentimenti, i pensieri, una bella frase sono come doni: non vanno richiesti indietro... Vivilo se ne hai la possibilità, attendilo quando non ce n'è, solo così rinnoverai quella sensazione della prima volta...

0 comments:

Post a Comment