Monday, February 27, 2006

Brunch Imagine Letter Translation

Arriva il nuovo Artusi!

You might perhaps wondering what this mess is not well defined when I float my lovely yesterday. This inadvertent creation coproculinaria is born from the remainder of my lunch of soup thrown in the toilet and my carelessness in forgetting to flush the toilet afterwards. So when I happily placed my Terga on the cold tavoloccia to expel what you see in the picture, not much to be honest, I was giving birth to the first course of the newly formed current coprocucina, beating time on Ferran AdriĆ , who was also experimenting in this direction. Dazzled by the new disruptive and absolute of my creation, I could not even find someone who saw it after it is tasted. There will be strong enough stomachs among you, and tastes quite fine, that it can taste? We are still waiting a review of some fine gourmet to open a theme restaurant. We look forward to many for the first tasting,
guardalamiamerda

0 comments:

Post a Comment